Please register as a member before using or visiting the Mandolin Music Library.
There is no membership fee or annual fee.
1. Visitors to the Library are free to browse the scores and materials.
2. You may make photocopies of sheet music after the copyright protection period has expired for personal use. (Actual cost will be charged).
In some cases, we may not be able to respond to your request, in which case we will inform you where to get it.
3. Photocopying of materials is available for a fee (actual cost). The purpose of photocopying must be for research, and the photocopy must be of
"a part of the work". (generally interpreted as up to half of the work)
4. Members-only pages are available.
①. Viewing of the Library's Youtube channel
②. Invitation to the members-only Facebook group
③. Access to valuable materials (scores, some books, etc.)
※ ③ will Start from 2021's Summer
5. Priority invitations to future events hosted by the Library.
Article 1 (Personal Information)
Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in the information, as well as information that can be used to identify a specific individual by itself, such as the insurer number on a health insurance card (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of Collection of Personal Information)
MML collects personal information, such as name and contact information (e-mail address), in order to confirm the member's registration as a member of this website.
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information)
The purposes for which MML will collect and use personal information are as follows
To be used as contact information when the identity of the user of MML website is verified.
To contact you in the event of an important update to information provided by MML that should be communicated to all members.
Contact for the purpose of providing information on museum-sponsored programs.
Use as a mailing address for persons wishing to participate in various projects planned and implemented by the museum.
Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Changes to the Purposes of Use)
MML shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose before the change.
In the event that the purpose of use is changed, the revised purpose shall be announced on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
In principle, MML will not disclose personal information collected to third parties, except in the following cases
In the event that MML is required to cooperate with a national or local government agency, or a person or organization entrusted by such an agency, in the performance of duties as required by law in connection with a tour or meeting of MML organized by MML and attended by a Member.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1.In principle, MML shall not possess any information other than the personal information (name, e-mail address) collected.
2. MML may retain personal information, such as addresses and telephone numbers, other than those specified in Article 1, for the purpose of mailing necessary documents to individuals who wish to participate in MML's projects, but only for the period of time that such information is required.
3. The membership list will not be made public.
The information provided by members will not be viewed by anyone other than the person in charge the director of MML and the website administrator.
5. The names of donors may be published with the permission of the donors.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
In the event that the personal information held by MML is incorrect, the Member may request that the MML correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc."). In this case, the Member may request the MML to correct, add or delete (hereinafter referred to as "correct, etc.") the personal information.
In the event that the MML receives a request from the Member as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to such request, the Museum shall correct the personal information without delay.
In the event that MML makes corrections in accordance with the preceding paragraph, MML shall notify the Member of such corrections.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information)
In the event that MML is requested by a Member to suspend the use or delete (hereinafter referred to as "Suspend Use, etc.") personal information on the grounds that the information is being used for purposes other than those for which it was intended, or that the information was obtained through improper means, MML shall comply with the request. (hereinafter referred to as "cessation of use, etc.") on the grounds that the personal information is being used inappropriately or has been obtained through improper means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, MML determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, it will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
In the event that MML suspends the use of personal information in accordance with the preceding paragraph, or decides not to do so, MML shall notify the Member of such decision without delay.
Article 9 (Disposal of Personal Information)
1. MML shall delete or dispose of personal information when the need for such information is no longer necessary in light of the purpose of its use (e.g., when a member withdraws from MML), and such deletion and disposal shall be carried out in a manner necessary and appropriate to prevent the risk of external loss, etc., and to the extent necessary for the performance of business.